Friday 23 May 2014

BEAST IS BACK

What you may ask has Beast been up to for a year. that dear reader is very good question. I got made redundant in December 2012 from my 26 year career and then spent basically a year floundering about full time working at Cafe C ( which didn't work out well ) , selling my house 3 times , buying a house , which dragged on till feb 2014 , due in part to the Church of England land grabbing half my garden ( I kid you not , i had to beat the pinching prelates off with a battery of solicitors and  stout stick ) and a swarm of wasps occupying my house which i had to fumigate the feck out of. Renovations commenced on an ever decreasing budget but i have finally manged to get the house into a very basic liveable space within the last month. Mr C hates my choice of blinds  , choice of kitchen worktop , choice of handles, me and is refusing pointblank to visit. . I don't much like his curtains so we are currently at a mexican standoff . I will publish pics when I find where I stashed them

15 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Yes... I already told them that you moved...
:-)
Sx

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Beast, nice to see you again !

You did cash in three times on one house - how did you do this ?

Ms Scarlet said...

No, Mr Mags, his house sale fell through several times. We were having a race to see who could sell our houses first... it was quite exciting... we both had slow dithering buyers.
I sold first eventually!
Sx

The Mistress said...

Thank you, Miss Scarlet, for acting as Mr. Beastie's interpreter.

Is he off his meds or just a little befuddled?

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I'm curious as to whether the wasp fumigation was of the chick-pea curry related type?

Gorilla Bananas said...

I entered this blog expecting to find crows pecking at a carcass, and here you are, risen from the dead, still complaining about Mr C! I hope they gave you a good payoff after 26 years of sweat and toil.

Ms Scarlet said...

I think he's gone again...
Sx

Anonymous said...

La bestia e mobile ...

Ms Scarlet said...

Appalling. Two years on and he still hasn't replied to his comments.
Sx

BEAST said...

Knickers!

Ms Scarlet said...

Gussets! Elastic!
SANITARY TOWELS.
Sx

The Mistress said...

It’s back!

And it’s wearing a purple Lurex posing pouch!

Ms Scarlet said...

Ms Mistress, in five years time and after we've changed our avatars/names etc, he might show up again.... stil in the same sweaty old suit.
Sx

The Mistress said...

The same sweaty old suit ... with new stains.

Ms Scarlet said...

.....and a stinky duvet so stinky that it would make Fabreze dissolve on contact....
Sx

About Me

My photo
Doing Other Stuff for a while.Mail /MSN messenger on beastch@hotmail.co.uk...COME AND SAY HELLO GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO